March 20, 2020 @ 12:00 am - June 30, 2030 @ 11:59 pm
Love is worth celebrating! And we want to keep finding reasons to celebrate! That’s why we are happy to now offer all our #LLBabes virtual appointments! Virtual appointments are a great way to make progress in your wedding journey, especially now, when our brides and their entourages can’t come in because of social distancing, self-quarantines and work-from-home orders.
For brides who make a purchase during their virtual appointment, we’ll be providing the bride and their entourage a free , private celebration appointment at a future date! That way brides can celebrate in style with their entourages!
What are Virtual Appointments?
Meet with a stylist from the Laura & Leigh Bridal team in the comfort of your own home! Put your feet up and relax on your couch. If you have a pet, bring your fur baby along! We will answer your questions and help bring your wedding vision to life. We’ll provide a listening ear and put your mind at ease during a difficult time. The appointment can be what you make it! It can be as simple as answering your questions, or a full “say yes” appointment!
We are also offering virtual appointments with an in-home try-on experience! Send us your top three favorite styles from our collection and we’ll ship the dresses to you to try on at home. A representative from our store will join you on your call to answer any gown questions and help you through the appointment!
Watch this video to see what to expect during a virtual appointment in our time lapse of our bridal stylist in action!
How do Virtual Appointments work?
- Fill out our appointment request form. Once we receive the form, we’ll contact you to finalize the appointment!
- Check out our Pinterest page and save a few faves from our collection.
- We’ll connect with you on your date via Facebook messenger, or Google Hangouts, whichever you prefer.
- We’ll talk through your wedding plans, answer your questions, and, of course, show you some styles based on your pins (including the ones you already saved).
- Special requests can be made for someone to try on top styles, so you can see them on a model! Let us know in advance!
- Special requests can be made for an in-home try on of your favorite three styles! To find out more or request an in-home experience, please contact us.
- Appointments are an hour and available for brides, bridesmaids and accessories.
- We’ll plan a future appointment, if possible, so you can see your top choices in person!
Who should consider Virtual Appointments?
We are making these appointments available to all our customers for wedding gowns, bridesmaids and accessories. We highly recommend brides with a wedding date in 2020, or a date that is within one year, to set up a virtual appointment. These appointments are also mostly ideal for brides who have not begun trying on wedding dresses, but all are welcome.
My family and I had plans to go dress shopping together in April. Since we don’t live close to each other, we were looking forward to spending the weekend together! Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we had to cancel all of our appointments. After some research, we found that Laura and Leigh Bridal was having virtual appointments. I was a little skeptical at first, but all doubts were immediately resolved while meeting with Michela for the first time. After the first meeting, I tried on my 3 top dresses through a virtual fashion show with my mom, my sister, and my future mother-in-law and sister-in-law. To all of our surprise, I said YES to the dress (in my own bedroom, with my fiancé in the living room). I will be forever thankful for Michela and Laura Leigh Bridal for allowing me to share the experience of dress shopping with the ones I love, even though we could not be physically in the same room. In trying times, there are still little things that make the world brighter. – Jackie G.
Ready to grab a glass of wine (or let’s be honest, 2020 is a hot mess, bring the bottle), kick back and talk about your wedding dress? Contact us now to set up your virtual appointment!